When it comes to choosing your work shoes, it becomes more than your personal style. Your work shoes should send the right message. It should boost your confident and make you comfortable. It should be professional and ready to conquer the world.
These essentials include every shoe you will ever need to succeed at the office. So whether you are new to the business world or you are been promoted to another rank, you will need this list.
10 SHOES YOU NEED AS A WORKING WOMAN
- A NEUTRAL COLOR PUMP: Having a light beige or a brown pump is a must when building your go-to work shoe collection. They elongate your legs and work with any color or pattern you might wear. Be sure to be get a pair you’ll feel comfortable walking in.
- TALL BOOTS: Tall boots are very essential. During winter, this is an important footwear that comes in handy, because they keep your legs protected from cold.
- COMFORTABLE COMMUTING SHOES: It all depends on the environment you work in. If you are not comfortable wearing sneakers to work, you can stow them away and swap in your work shoes instead.
- BLACK PUMPS: When in doubt, wear black. You can never go wrong with black pumps. They make you look polished and sophisticated whether you are dressed up or down. To boost your level of confidence and comfort, go with a classic black pump.
- PRINTED PUMPS: Yes! It may not match every outfit like the black pump but a pair of printed pumps will get you noticed and will add an element of surprise therefore making people around you stare.
- LOAFERS: Loafers aren’t just for guys. Be it leather, patent or suede, they can make you feel comfortably professional.
- KITTEN HEELS: This is the best shoes required if you do a lot of move-around in your place of work. These shoes will keep you comfortable at work. You wouldn’t be sacrificing your look, if you wear a sleek pair of kitten heels. Rather your feet will be happy and grateful.
- FUN FLATS: Fun flats can be a life saver when it comes to your shoes collection for work. It is advisable to always to have a pair of cute, easy-to-pack flats because you may not know when you may have to step out of the office for an emergency. To safeguard your feet from pains and stress, this is a must.
- A BLACK ANKLE BOOT: This will bring attitude and ‘sass’ to your office wear. You can wear this with any work outfit. It provides more comfort that other heels don’t have.SANDALS: A cute pair of sandals can be a life saver in the warm weather. Though most offices frown at open toe footwear, if your office accepts it, a sleek sandal is important to this shoe collection.
AT WARDROBEFIX, WE AIM TO TRANSFORM YOUR WARDROBE AT YOUR BUDGET, INFORM AND EDUCATE YOU SO YOU ARE MORE STYLISH, TRENDY AND UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD OF FASHION.